Series 1: Music Production with Ableton Live
Ableton Live I: Fundamentals
Synthesis I: Subtractive Synthesis
Arrangement: Song Flow & Sonic Placement
Learn to start producing your own original tracks in this 11-week online program. Create new electronic sounds and arrange them into a composition using Ableton Live as your production environment.
This introductory package can be taken by itself or you can continue your journey in our full program.
What You’ll Learn:
- Get started producing tracks with Ableton Live; topics include editing, Warping, Arrangement & Session Views, quantizing, Instrument & Effects Racks & automation
- Create original sounds & arrange them into compositions
- How to take your 8-bar ideas & turn them into completed tracks
- Sculpt your own tones to create a trademark sound
- Recreate sounds you hear in your favorite songs
All of our programs at Icon Online include a weekly video meeting with your assigned Studio Mentor — the most important hour of the week.
Your Mentor will provide guidance and advice on your original productions as well as any additional assistance you may need with your other courses. This is an invaluable opportunity to get feedback on your music from an industry professional while developing your technical, musical and creative skills.
Working with your Studio Mentor is a key part of the Icon experience and is one of the things that sets us apart.
Course Length: 11 Weeks
Application Fee: $75 (non refundable)